MOVE Quality Mark
The MOVE Quality Mark recognises an ongoing commitment to provide the very best MOVE provision. Our tiered framework encourages development of your MOVE offering to ensure the best possible outcomes for the disabled individuals using the Programme.
Bronze: rewards a good standard of MOVE provision that has a strong foundational MOVE team and processes.
Silver: rewards a great standard of MOVE provision that is sustainable and has whole-school commitment.
Gold: rewards outstanding MOVE provision that has fully embedded the programme into school life.
Centre of Excellence: rewards exceptional MOVE provision and acknowledges the setting’s ambassador role.
What are the benefits of achieving a Quality Mark?
- Recognition of your quality provision of the MOVE Programme
- Improved outcomes for the disabled individuals you support
- Structured development for your organisation
- Close relationship with the MOVE Head Office
- Reassurance for families and carers
What are the benefits of becoming a Centre of Excellence?
- Acknowledgement of your outstanding practice
- Regional and national recognition
- Provides a framework to maintain high standards
- Access to ongoing support
- Involvement in the future direction of MOVE Europe
Find a Quality Mark accredited school near you
Only 31 organisations in the UK have achieved a Quality Mark, and a further 21 have achieved Centre of Excellence status:
How can my organisation achieve a Quality Mark?
If you feel your setting is ready to take the next step on your MOVE journey, get in touch. We’ll support you every step of the way.