MOVE Centre of Excellence
MOVE Centre of Excellence status is awarded to organisations who are outstanding examples of MOVE Programme best practice.
In addition to their exceptional MOVE provision for the children and young people within their own setting, Centres of Excellence also act as ambassadors for the programme and work closely with MOVE Europe to develop and introduce the MOVE Programme to other settings.
What are the benefits of becoming a Centre of Excellence?
- Acknowledgement of your outstanding practice
- Regional and national recognition
- Provides a framework to maintain high standards
- Access to ongoing support
- Involvement in the future direction of MOVE Europe
Find a Centre of Excellence near you
Only 21 organisations in the UK have achieved Centre of Excellence status.